Our studio is a fully equipped photo/video studio in Belfast. The studio is prepared for all types of photo-shoots, smaller video spots, video clips, photography workshops (up to 20 people).
Easily accessible from the city centre (3-5 minutes by car), and has a fully disabled access.
It has 3 separate section:
– makeup, changing section;
– waiting, resting, consulting, and post-processing section;
– main workspace (studio).
These sections are not physically divided, just to be able to use the entire place (45 m², 530 ft²) for any event. The place is 6m x 8m (20ft x 27ft), which gives enough space to use the 70-200mm lens (even having crop sensor) for full body shots.
To make your workshop or shooting easier, there is a 42″ TV where we can view the pictures immediately (where you will be able to discuss techniques and make any additional adjustments for the poses/pictures. It is only working with cameras with SD card to be able to use the wireless connection (otherwise a long USB cable for wired transfer). Or just use it simply to view video clips with 2.1 sound system during any shoot to make more relaxed atmosphere.
– 1 Lastolite Urban background (1.5m x 2.1m, View Here)
– 1 Calumet Standard Boom with Cine Stand (huge, fantastic, strong boom on wheels, very easy and quick to adjust, keeps the angle of the light during positioning, View Here)
– 5 light stand (up to 3m height, 1 with wheels for easy light positioning without accidently capsizing them, 1 boom top used just for light stuff, or holding reflectors)
– 2 wall boom stand for hair / rim-light (very easy to use, stand-less light from back, extendable more than 2m long, massive, sturdy construction, View Here)
– 1 backlight stand on wheels
– 1 background / diffuser stand with magnetic holder (View Here)
– 2 light measures (Sekonic L-478D, and Polaris 2)
– 1 professional Induro AT 413 camera tripod (up to 20kg, 185cm height + head, View Here)
– 1 professional Induro AM 34 monopod (up to 18kg, 160cm height + head, View Here)
– 1 Induro BHD2 Ball Head (up to 18kg, View Here)
– 1 Induro PHQ-3 5D Precision Pan Head (up to 16kg, View Here)
– 1 X-Rite Color Checker Passport (View Here)
– 2 smoke machines (1: 400W, wireless trigger, 2: 700W, wired trigger)
– 1 floor fan (for hair, 120W)
You are welcome to come and take a look at it for free (please note, booking is required).
The rental fee of the studio for photoshoot is:
– 2 hrs – £50
– 3 hrs – £70
After the 3rd hours every hour is £15.
– 8 hrs – £130 (1 hour is free)
The rental fee of the studio for workshop is:
Up to 5 guests*:
– 3 hrs – £100
– 6 hrs – £150
Up to 10 guests*:
– 3 hrs – £150
– 6 hrs – £200
Up to 15 guests*:
– 3 hrs – £180
– 6 hrs – £230
* in addititon to the photographer, assistant, models, MUA, etc.
1 person assistant will be provided for all sort of studio rental for FREE.
Hair dresser, makeup artist, stylist can be provided for additional charge.